Monday, June 11, 2012

"HEAVENLY FATHER ARISE AND LOOSE MY CHAINS"

"HEAVENLY  FATHER ARISE AND LOOSE MY CHAINS"
LORD JESUS, I GET DOWN ON MY KNEES AND I SURRENDER MYSELF, PLEADING THAT MY CRY BE HEARD, EMPOWER ME WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. THANK YOU JESUS THAT I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL.




You my life, Arise and capture your glory, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, energize my heart to obey Your word always, in the name of Jesus.
Every power that does not want me to sing a new song and dance a new dance, BE ARRESTED! in the name of Jesus.
Every power that does not want me to have a turn-around breakthrough this year, BE ARRESTED! in the name of Jesus.
My Father, Arise and let my Pharaoh sink, in the name of Jesus.
O God arise and loose my chains, in the name of Jesus.
Every enemy waiting to rejoice at problems in my life, BE DISGRACED! in the name of Jesus.
Every intelligent evil chain binding my life, be loosed, in the name of Jesus.
(Raise your right hand to the heavenlies as you pray this) Every chain binding my heavens, BREAKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
Agenda of satanic embarrassment for my life, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
Every power making me to labour under iron-like curses, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
YOKE BREAKER! CHAIN BREAKER!! JESUS CHRIST!!! BREAK MY YOKE NOW!!!! in the name of Jesus.
Where is the Lord God of Elijah? BREAK my chains! in the name of Jesus.
Mocking Chains! BRRRREAKKKKKK!!!! in the name of Jesus.
Chains of Infirmity, BRRRREAKKKKKKK!!!! in the name of Jesus.
Inherited chains, you are a LIAR, BRRRRREAKKKK!!!! in the name of Jesus.
Chain of Failure, BRRREAKKKKKKKK!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.


AMEN..................................





No comments:

Post a Comment