Saturday, October 27, 2012

"MAKE WAY FOR THE SHEPHERD"


MAKE WAY…MAKE WAY FOR THE SHEPHERD!
MAKE WAY….MAKE WAY FOR THE MAN OF FAITH!
 (I dedicate this post for OUR DEAR  LOVING PASTOR, who is going to be back in our midst SOOOOON! A Man of FAITH. A Man of Substance. His works cannot be described or defined. He just gets out of his way to see that you and me our BLESSED. Not just BLESSED but BLESSED ABUNDANTLY.  Our Shepherd is going to be back. I request the Body of Christ to MAKE WAY…As I was meditating this morning, the below scripture that I have quoted Isa:55 [8-9] took me away to the depths of reality, as the Lord’s presence felt thick, it all flashed back. The Lord helped me compare two different situations. The Worship song MAKE WAY FOR THE KING was ringing into my ears).

Dear Body of Christ,
Hope you agree with me that we NEED TO MAKE WAY….MAKE WAY…HIS coming to the PULPIT, with a LIGHTING…a THUNDER….a speed that you and I, are going to be astounded, amazed, flabbergasted. The Radiation that will emit, will drop you & me with the HOLY FIRE and its flames will rest on our hearts. 

HE is coming back with 300 fold ANOINTING my folks. The SHEPHERD is coming back with INSTANT HEALING. HE IS COMING BACK WITH A SURPRISE PACKAGE.!

GOD”S PLANS are HIGHER (I am not saying this, it’s the WORD of GOD)
Isa:55 [8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

TO EVERYTHING THERE IS A TIME – SO SAY’S THE WORD
Ec:3:1: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

The Lord had put this situation so suddenly into Pastor Vincent’s bosom, that all his sheep were worried. BUT GOD’S PLANS – they were HIGHER; he took him away from the ministry for a reason and a purpose. HE has PREPARED Him for a BIGGER TOMORROW. Our God is  Awesome GOD, who reigns from Heaven ABOVE. He is the ONLY CREATOR of Heaven & Earth. Our GOD SAVES….not just from Accidents & Sickness…no he SAVES US FROM ALL OUR SITUATIONS.

HE OUR LORD JESUS has PAID it all; we are all redeemed by the BLOOD of THE LAMB. He is the KING of KINGS…the Beginning and the END….He is MATCHLESS….He Is OMNIPOTENT. HE is OUR GOD….. What an AWESOME GOD we serve.

There is so much to be spoken about OUR PASTOR, but even the more I write would be LESSER to define his characteristics. Although he has been advice to REST, I guess he must have picked the phone and called every sheep to see if they are doing well. What manner of man is OUR PASTOR? Totally dedicated to the KINGDOM of GOD and HIS WORKS.

Therefore folks, fasten your seatbelts, prepare your mind & soul, to receive that ANOINTING.

FINALLY
Eph:6:10: Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph:6:11: Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

BE BLESSED ALL YOU PEOPLE OF GOD !!!!!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment