Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"WARM HUG"



What a WARM HUG can do? 
Bridging the known and unknown worlds
(I have been inspired for two reasons to blog about a warm hug and one of them is when last night my daughter came to bed crying & saying that her sister refused to hug her, she was extremely sad, I was extremely touched to see tears rolling down her innocent cheeks, but I gave her a double hug. Amazing how small little gestures like this can make a whole lot of a difference. Second reason is teaching my child how these things are not subject to genetic relationship.)

It cannot happen in the outside world, because for centuries we've been conditioned against the body. And hugging is a very sensuous, physical experience of tremendous importance. But what to say about hugging, even touching has been tabooed!
Proverbs - chapter 11 verse 24 we read –
“One person gives freely, yet gains even more.”  Do you give freely?  Do you give often? Do you believe that by giving freely you will ultimately gain even more?  I do believe this Proverb is so true.  I heard a very inspirational speaker recently talk about how she was diagnosed with a chronic disease and how she became completely depressed.  But, she somehow found the courage to begin giving to others and she found that her life was completely transformed by simply giving.  She was no longer depressed about living with the chronic disease, but found herself happier than ever before. Simply because she chose to give freely.  How might God be calling you in your life to do his will, you may never know how YOU can IMPACT an INDIVIDUAL or a MULTITUDE.
What does a HUG mean to me…..?
Oh it just makes my heart dance and sing and it makes me oh! soooooooo happy.
A HUG that is given to me makes me realise that I am liked and loved.
A HUG makes me feel oh Ah sooo warm inside keeping the chill outside where it belongs.
A HUG makes my worries seem less with other peoples thoughtfulness.
A HUG can mean so many different things depending who the HUG comes from.
It is such a dark and cold world when a HUG is deprived from ME it makes my heart ache so sorely.
It makes my world so cold and dark and everything seems so black and stark.
So HUG everyone you like and love bringing them the sunlight back in their lives and keep the coldness away outside where it should Always Stay!!!


PRAYER

Father God, I pray that every Husband & Wife hug each other, every child show affection & love to their parents and hug them whatever the circumstance is, I pray that every brother & every sister hug and create the warmth of that relationship. I pray that every young child or any older citizen be loved & hugged. As YOU LORD have loved us, let us also LOVE ONE ANOTHER. I make this prayer tonight in the mighty name of JESUS..........AMEN


 



No comments:

Post a Comment