Saturday, July 28, 2012

WALK BY FAITH


The Journey on this "Narrow Path" to God's Kingdom
(The drawing is replicated from a web picture by my daughter Cindus upon request. Thank God for giving her talented fingers, that within less than an hour she delivered the finished image to upload along with my message. Praise God for all the his love, mercy & compassion.)

The Bible Scriptures in the Book of 1 Corinthians 1  is rather consoling.  As we live on a day to day basis, this place where we call home is really not our permanent home.  All shall come to an end in due time.  But those who walk by faith and not by sight will truly see the blessings that God can enable in our life, through Lord Jesus Christ. 

Each single day passes, I no longer carp much about anything in life.  I see no point of it, purely because I know that no matter how oppressive the weight is on me, I realized that everything will be well taken care of by God.  I mean, by no doubts, there are days that is more challenging than others but that doesn’t mean that I will allow that particular day to strip me from my joy and love for precious people around me.  I may be a bit off but I will kick-back soon enough.

One thing about being a Christian is that it is not about how many times we've descended, but it is in relation to how many times we have triumph and to maintain a loving spirit in the good battle.  If anything, we need to THANK GOD FOR ALL THE FAILURES IN OUR LIFE.  It is because of it that perhaps, WE COULD OR HAD FOUND FAITH FROM THE DARKEST PIT.

GOD IS ALMIGHTY, GOD IS GOOD.  Hence, He can do anything if He wills it.  However, God knows that the human creations are flawed sinced the Adam and Eve era.  Thus, God chooses to look at our strength instead of our weaknesses.  Sometimes, we can be hard on ourselves as well as holding judgment on others.  Mind you, God knows that if we are imperfect creations, then He will observe to see if each of us has the courage, the strength, the wisdom, and the accurate knowledge to stand up from our precedent failure.  Furthermore, God also desire to see if we have the resolve to improve for the better.  That my friend is what it means to be a Christian.  Being a Christian is not about proving ourselves to be superior than others. We do not need to be in the LIMELIGHT. GOD did not call the MEDIA, he HAS CHOSEN YOU & ME to preach the good news to EVERY CREATURE.
It is merely concerning on how well we are able to pick ourselves up; despite of the amount of times we may stumble and fall.  So for this reason, it is perceptive to focus on the goodness of life, just like how God chooses to center on the goodness of us. It is today we are who and where we are because of HIS GRACE, MERCY & LOVE…….

A Prayer For Wisdom To Make Right Decisions 
Precious Father, Precious Lord Jesus, Wonderful Holy Spirit,
O Precious All In All,

May only your will and your design for my life be fully worked out.
Bring your wisdom, O Lord, when I am hammered with frustrations, temptations, and stresses trying to corrode my soul and throw me into the pits of failure.
Bring your wisdom and let me succeed only in doing your will rather than my own will.
Bring your wisdom and let me succeed in being humble and contrite.
Bring your wisdom and let me make only reasonable decisions.
Bring your wisdom and let me make successful decisions based upon your love and your work in the world.
Bring your wisdom and show me how I can be more effective.
Bring your wisdom and show me how I can give all I have to you.
Help me rely upon you to secure my family and loved ones both in this world and in the world to come.
Let me be able to assess the true darkness of this world and bring your light.
Let me see facts and truth not opinion.
Let me see how things work, so your good can then be duplicated and evil can be avoided.
Let me strike blows against the darkness while letting your Light shine in all I say, think, and do.
Thank you, Lord Jesus.
I love you, O Lord.
I adore you, Precious One.
All these things I humbly pray.


In the name of God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit who lives within me and touches me, Amen
Have you ever been so hard on yourself and others? And if so, what could you do differently? Think About it....put it to play once you analyse the situation...........


No comments:

Post a Comment