Tuesday, May 1, 2012


HOW WE CAN  PERMANENTLY CHANGE OUR LIVES FROM SINFUL WAYS?
SERMON BY PASTOR VINCENT @ ELM – KUWAIT ON 29TH FEB 2012


Diligently apply the ways of God.
1    Honestly understand your weakness.
Jer:17:7: Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
Jer:17:8: For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Jer:17:9: The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

GOD LOOKS UNTO YOUR HEART……
 Do not get discouraged when sin has taken place.
2Co:4:5: For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
2Co:4:6: For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2Co:4:7: But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
2Co:4:8: We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
2Co:4:9: Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
   LET YOUR RELATIONSHIP BE FIRM WITH GOD – “RE-ESTABLISH YOUR COVENANT WITH GOD”
Ph'p:4:10: But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
Ph'p:4:11: Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Ph'p:4:12: I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.Ph'p:4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
*************************************************************************** 
Joh:5:28: Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Joh:5:29: And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Joh:5:30: I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
****************************************************************************
M't:19:25: When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
M't:19:26: But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

     Start your life wherever you may be. 
Eph:5:10: Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
Eph:5:11: And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Eph:5:12: For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
Eph:5:13: But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Eph:5:14: Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
Eph:5:15: See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
Eph:5:16: Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
REPROVE – REDEEMING – DO NOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW. SET RIGHT YOUR LIFE NOW.
5  Be willing to pay the price. (Leave all your friends and SACRIFICE……)
Proverb:24:8: He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person.
Proverb:24:9: The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.
Proverb:24:10: If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
*******************************************************************************
Ga:6:8: For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Ga:6:9: And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
**********************************************************************************
Heb:5:8: Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
**********************************************************************************
Psalms:119:67: Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.
Psalms:119:68: Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.
Psalms:119:69: The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep thy precepts with my whole heart.
Psalms:119:70: Their heart is as fat as grease; but I delight in thy law.
Psalms:119:71: It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment