Thursday, March 8, 2012



PRAYER OF SALVATION
( A PRAYER OF CONFESSION AND ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD & PERSONAL SAVIOUR )

Dear Loving Heavenly Father, I come to you today, I confess I am a Sinner, and have sinned in my Life against you and your commandments. I believe fully, you will Forgive me and Save me from all my sins.

I fully believe forgiveness of my sins and my Salvation is in your son JESUS CHRIST, who died on the cross to pay the penalty of my sins and of the world.

I believe JESUS CHRIST DIED, was BURIED and third day ROSE again. With repenting heart I call upon you, I come to you today and
ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST as my PERSONAL SAVIOUR.

Save me LORD JESUS, forgive me completely right now and make me a new person. Change all my sinful habits and cleanse me completely. Come into my heart right now. Yes, come into my heart and life, BE MY KING, BE MY
MASTER, BE MY FATHER, and BE MY LORD AND MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR.

JESUS, into your hands I give my life today, I will follow you and your teachings and commandments. By FAITH I receive ETERNAL LIFE. Please guide me, help me and lead me in my life. THANK YOU FATHER, THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT for hearing and answering my prayers.

In the most PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I PRAY AND ASK…….AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment